Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan since 1983.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
We currently have an opening for an Escrow Assistant with high energy, quick learning aptitude and excellent customer service skills for our office in Mesa, AZ
The Escrow Assistant is responsible for supporting the Escrow Department with pre-closings, closings, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Order entry
· Perform preliminary/basic escrow functions
· Prepare and coordinate the issuance of buyer/seller letters
· Orders certifications, payoffs, final bills, etc., as needed
· Enter fees
· Serve as back-up support for Escrow Officers
· Administrative duties as required
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1+ years of professional, related experience
- Title industry experience preferred
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic people skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Industry software experience, RamQuest preferred
- Intermediate level MS Office experience with emphasis on Excel preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.