Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Maryland Title in Maryland; and Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance has an opening for an experienced Title Officer in our Glendale, AZ location
Our ideal candidate will have high energy, strong knowledge of the industry and excellent customer service skills
Title Officers are responsible for the entire title side function including, but not limited to ordering title search, identifying and clearing issues, recordings, coverages and endorsements, preparation of policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ordering title search and preparing preliminary title report for delivery to escrow for further deliver to parties of each transaction
- Assisting in clearing negative title issues
- Identify and resolve any underwriting issues with the underwriter
- Review recording instructions and recording package for errors and ensure proper recording
- Ensure the recording instructions are in full compatibility and accurate according to lender’s instructions
- Review coverages and endorsements to be issued
- Ensure that remittance to underwriter is in balance with recording instructions
- Prepare all title policies for delivery by escrow
- Ensure that the title operation is in complete compliance with any and all regulatory issues and is CFPB compliant
-Must have high school diploma or equivalent
-Must have 2+ years title officer experience
-Title industry software knowledge, RamQuest preferred
-Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
-Must be a quick learner, able to adapt easily to fast-paced, high volume environment
-Above average people skills with strong customer support orientation is necessary
-Ability to multi-task effectively, particularly in stressful situations
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Intermediate level MS Office experience with emphasis on Excel preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.