Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Maryland Title in Maryland; and Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
We currently have an opening for an Escrow Officer with high energy, knowledge of the industry and excellent customer service skills for our Mesa, AZ location
The Escrow Officer is responsible for pre-closing, coordinating with lenders, conducting the closing, issuing title policies, preparation and recording of documents and make appropriate disbursements associated with the settlement process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Review and clear title; identify underwriting concerns; prepare the Closing Disclosure, ALTA Settlement Statement and HUD-1 when applicable; order bring downs and tax certifications; obtain conveyancing; prepare daily deposits; process incoming and outgoing recordings and letters of indemnity
· Make bank deposits and disburse funds in accordance with the signed ALTA Settlement Statement
· Order all inspections, surveys, payoff statements, hazard insurance. Prepare settlement statement and closing packages. Close loans, fund loans and make bank deposits.
· Communicates frequently with management team regarding status of operations
· Maintains knowledge and seeks out industry developments that affect the title insurance operations
· Ensures that their operation is in compliance with regulatory issues
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 2+ years of professional, related experience
-Title/Escrow industry experience required
-Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
-Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
-Strong presentation skills
-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
-Dynamic people skills
-Strong problem solving skills
-Industry software experience, RamQuest preferred
-Intermediate level MS Office experience with emphasis on Excel preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.